11 MORE Fun Activities to do During Shelter-in-Place
- Talk to your plants. How are they doing? Make sure they are getting the amount of sunlight they should be. Check their soil. Water if necessary.
- Deep condition your hair and put paraffin wax on your hands. Enjoy your soft hair and nails.
- Consider donating money to food banks to help families struggling to get meals.
- Write a song. If you want to make it about your time inside and put it to the tune of “My Sharona” and replace “Sharona” with “Corona,” do what you have to do.
- Study the art of beatboxing.
- Try moving in super-slow motion. It’s OK to laugh at regular speed.
- You know how there are dozens of ways to wear a scarf, but you only wear it the one way? Learn the other ways.
- Learn Old English words. Pepper them into your conversation. Wherefore not?
- Organize your digital photos.
- Take deep breaths, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Sleep. Get lots of it because it’s your super power.
Thanks to usatoday.com for many ideas on this list!