14 MORE Fun Activities to do During Shelter-in-Place
- Teach your dog to shake. Hand sanitizer optional.
- Memorize the periodic table. You never know when that will come in handy.
- Order and put together some IKEA furniture. Time yourself.
- Get a free trial of a streaming service and binge-watch as much as you can before it expires.
- Sort through closets and donate outgrown shoes, outerwear and clothes.
- Learn a new style of dance via YouTube, from ball room to tap.
- Learn how to fold fitted sheets like Martha Stewart.
- Make up with your very own 20-second long song while washing your hands.
- Bring out the Legos. Build your house inside of your house.
- Watch the “Star Wars” movies in this and only this order: Rogue One-IV-V-II-III-Solo-VI-VII-VIII-IX.
- Two words: Coronavirus beard! Grow it, moisturize it, comb it, love it.
- Find a new way to cook your favorite vegetable.
- Been meaning to get some new glasses? Try on new frames virtually using the Warby-Parker app!
- Attempt things with your non-dominant hand, from writing to brushing your teeth. Prepare to be frustrated.
Thanks to usatoday.com for many ideas on this list!