5 MORE Fun Activities to do During Shelter-in-Place
- How many words per minute can you type? See if you can get speedier by taking a typing course.
- Share your extra toilet paper with someone who needs it. You can do a “hands-free” option by leaving it on your porch for them to pick up.
- Learn origami. Make cranes for your loved ones.
- Stretch. Work on your flexibility. It’s possible to get the splits back, right?
- Try to speak in pig Latin. Or, “Oh-gay orh-fay it-ay!”
Thanks to usatoday.com for many ideas on this list!