Your search results

Do you have enough Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Smoke Detectors in your house?

Posted by Andy Wong on July 10, 2017
0

You probably have smoke detectors in the house, but did you know that carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas that is odorless, tasteless, and invisible? It can kill you in your sleep.

Most people don’t have enough and/or don’t put detectors in the right places at home. Please take a moment to review this information provided by the Santa Clara County Fire Department.

If you need a refresher on smoke detectors placement in your house, there’s some good information on the same website.

http://www.sccfd.org/request-a-program/16-accordion-home-fire-safety/142-smoke-alarm-information

carbon monoxide detector

Leave a Reply

Compare Listings