- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
The Heart of the Highlands
1065 Highlands Cir, Los Altos, CA 94024
What I love about this home, in the heart of the Highlands, is its spacious charm. The rooms are generously proportioned and flow together nicely. You could call it your home today and make it your dream house tomorrow. It has a nice floorplan where the entryway draws you into the bright and large living room, which uses a wall of windows to bring the sunshine in. The kitchen opens to the family room to form the great room.
It’s located in the middle of highly coveted Highlands of Los Altos, which offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. All of Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Andy Sold for $2,428,800
Ask Price: $2,249,000
7.99% Over the Ask Price!
- 1,885 sq ft home on 9,855 sq ft lot (approx)
- Located in the heart of the highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- The kitchen opens to the family room
- Laundry room next to kitchen with pantry storage
- Newly landscaped front yard
- New paint, carpets, and light fixtures.
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Just a few blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, miles of trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1.3 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 short blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, pre-schools, etc*.
- Fun South Los Altos traditions include summer concerts, neighborhood picnics, trick-or-treating, school auctions and walk-a-thons and 5K runs.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.