- Updated On:
- April 7, 2021
Inner Highlands Sanctuary
1094 Highlands Cir, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
What I love about this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is that it’s perfectly situated in one of the best locations within the friendly Highlands neighborhood of Los Altos. It boasts a large living-dining room with vaulted ceiling plus a spacious family room that leads to the backyard. There is extra built-in storage in the eat-in kitchen and breakfast area. The inside laundry room also contains fun and Pinterest-worthy storage solutions. Enjoy the beautifully landscaped yard that incorporates mature fruit trees including heritage apple, tangelo, orange, Meyer lemon, loquat, and tangerine plus a hidden “Secret Zen Garden”. This sought-after Highlands location offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and an easy access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Andy Sold for $2,700,000
5% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $2,568,533
- 2,100 sq ft home on 10,101 sq ft lot (approx)
- Highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- One of the best locations in the Highlands
- 4 bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms
- Delightful floorplan with eat-in kitchen, living – dining room, family room, etc.
- Large two car attached garage
- A “Secret Zen Garden” in side yard
- New custom paint inside and out
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with multiple mature fruit trees including heritage apple, Tangelo orange, Meyer lemon, loquat, and tangerine
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Just blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.