*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Views from the Highlands
1218 Saint Matthew
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $3,150,000
1.6% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $3,100,000
Large remodeled 3,560 sq ft home in the bucolic Los Altos Highlands designed for your present and future needs. 5Br, 4Ba including 2 master suites plus large home office. One of the master suites is on street level. My favorite part of this home is the large living-dining room with it’s soaring ceilings and views of tree tops and mountains on the horizon. The layout of the home is highly functional and spacious. The beautiful kitchen and bathrooms have been recently remodeled, too The expansive three-car garage has had one stall conveniently converted into a storage space.
It’s located in the middle of the highly coveted Highlands of Los Altos, which offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. All of Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
- 5 bedrooms PLUS a large office (including 2 master suites), 4 remodeled bathrooms
- 3,560 sq ft home on 13,069 sq ft lot (approx)
- The layout is highly functional and spacious
- Stunning tree top views with mountain views on the horizon.
- Remodeled kitchen with slab countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Located in the heart of the highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Close to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, miles of trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1.7 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, pre-schools, etc. (Buyer to verify enrollment availability)
- Fun South Los Altos traditions include summer concerts, neighborhood picnics, trick-or-treating, school auctions and walk-a-thons and 5K runs.