- Updated On:
- May 6, 2021
A Large Los Altos Oasis
1233 Windimer Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
What I love about this large four bedroom Highlands home are the floor to ceiling windows in the living room, which has vaulted ceilings. They really bring the outside in, while the lush landscaping affords privacy all around. The open concept kitchen and family room face the backyard and provide easy access to the large private alfresco patio. You’ll enjoy relaxing and entertaining under an extended pergola. You could even work from home on the patio and enjoy the fresh air. Don’t miss the mature avocado, apple, and lemon trees, too.
This home is beautifully tucked into a secluded side street in the Highlands neighborhood, known for nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Acclaimed nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, Pinewood*.
Andy Sold for $2,725,000
Ask Price: $ 2,498,000
9.1% Over the Ask Price!
- Large, level lot tucked into a secluded side street in the Highlands neighborhood
- 2,184 sq ft home, 11,700 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms, 2½ bathrooms
- Vaulted ceiling in the living room
- Floor to ceiling windows in the spacious living room and formal dining room
- Bright open concept kitchen with an eating space and family room
- Kitchen opens to the big backyard with large pergola and patio
- A pool that’s perfect for Summer – and doesn’t take up the whole yard
- Private garden off the master bedroom suite
- Whole house air conditioning
- Lush landscaping provides good privacy
- Mature avocado, apple and lemon trees
- Two car attached garage with additional storage
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Close to neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.