*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Extraordinary Cul-De-Sac Living in Los Altos
1310 Bright Oaks Ct
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $3,600,000
Ask Price $3,498,000
2.92% Over the Ask Price
Don’t miss this remodeled 5 bedroom + office, cul-de-sac home in Los Altos!
With plenty of space for WFH, distance learning, and eventually entertaining, this home offers the versatility for everyone to live their best life! The rear facing kitchen and family room combine to form a great room that opens to the spacious backyard. Everyone will love the alfresco patio area, built-in BBQ, firepit, pool, and large lawn.
The ground floor includes a bedroom with an adjacent full bath. Upstairs you’ll find 4 additional bedrooms including the luxurious primary suite with a hotel inspired spa bathroom. All of the bathrooms were beautifully remodeled. The bonus room, which also opens to the backyard, and living/dining room all have vaulted ceilings.
This home is tucked into a deep cul-de-sac. The neighborhood community is active and the schools are well-balanced here. Grant Park is close by, too. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.*
- 2,923 Sq Ft on 10,097 Sq Ft Lot (approx).
- 5 bedrooms plus office; 3 full bathrooms (remodeled)
- Remodeled great room kitchen overlooks backyard, granite slab island and counter tops, plus additional breakfast bar seating
- Gas fireplaces in living room and great room
- Bedroom and full bath on ground floor
- Separate office on ground floor
- Living room, great room, bonus game room have vaulted ceilings
- Located towards the end of a deep cul-de-sac
- Inside laundry
Spacious Backyard Includes:
- Extra large play / entertaining area
- Built-in BBQ
- Built in Firepit
- Pool with spa
- Beautiful mature landscaping with large grassy area
- Extra storage shed
- Climbing play structure
Vibrant Grant Park, known for playgrounds, sports fields, free summer concerts, and senior center, is just a few blocks away. Friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, and fun gatherings await! Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*. Downtown Los Altos and Los Altos Golf & Country Club are just a few minutes away.
Well balanced, community oriented public schools include:
- Montclaire Elementary School
- Cupertino Middle School
- Homestead High School
Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*.