- Updated On:
- May 6, 2021
Los Altos Grandeur
1319 Carvo Ct, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Lot Size (SF)
What I love about this 5 bedroom, cul-de-sac home is the large scale floorplan with spacious rooms. The ground floor includes a roomy guest wing with a bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, and kitchenette. The open eat-in kitchen, with high-end stainless steel appliances including a Viking 6-burner stove and Dacor double convection oven, flows to the grand family room and resort-like backyard. The living and dining room complete the 1st floor. A dramatic staircase leads up to 4 more bedrooms including the primary suite retreat. There is plenty of space for working from home and distance learning here!
This Los Altos home is ideally situated at the centerpoint of key destinations like Oak Elementary, Blach Jr High, Mountain View High, Bullis South Campus, Heritage Oaks Park (e.g. Coach Ken’s Soccer), and Montecito Preschool. St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood are also nearby*. From here, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and the rest of the Bay Area are within easy reach.
Andy Sold for: $3,950,000
9% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $3,630,273
- Located on a coveted cul-de-sac in the Los Altos
- 3,829 sq ft home on 10,498 sq ft lot (approx)
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Upstairs: 4 bedrooms (including primary bedroom), 2 bathrooms
Downstairs: Guest wing with bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and kitchenette
- The rear facing large kitchen includes an island and large eat-in area that flows to the family room
- High end stainless steel appliances include Viking 6-burner stove, Dacor oven, and Bosch dishwasher, Subzero side-by-side fridge and freezer
- Big family room with a bay window and built-in bar
- Formal dining room that opens to backyard lawn area
- Spacious living room
- Ample sized rooms provide plenty of space for everyone throughout the house
- Landscaped front and back yards – with a pool and spa to complete the backyard retreat.
- Hardwood floors throughout most of the first floor.
- Double paned windows throughout
- Dual zone air conditioning and heating
- 3-car attached garage. Finished with storage cabinets and area for work bench.
- Popular neighborhood schools and parks include Oak Elementary, Blach Jr High, Bullis South Campus, Mountain View High, Montecito Preschool, St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, and Heritage Oaks Park (e.g. Coach Ken’s Soccer). Buyer to verify school enrollment availability
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.