- Updated On:
- July 19, 2021
Highlands Cul-De-Sac Gem
1440 Montclaire Place, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
Montclaire Place is one of the coveted cul-de-sacs in the Highlands, where welcoming neighbors exemplify the notion of community. This home is great to start with and has so much potential. The bright living room features a vaulted ceiling with hand-hewn beams, which are also found in the dining area. The large family room is perfect for playing or relaxing. The rear facing kitchen and family room open to the pergola covered patio and backyard. The park-like yard offers endless possibilities for entertainment, gardening, or relaxation. With this much land you have room to grow into your forever home.
This home is tucked into a tranquil cul-de-sac , nestled in the sought-after Highlands of Los Altos. Here you’ll find friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and a neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve. The entire Bay Area is within easy reach. Nearby schools* include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.
Offered at: $2,598,000
- 12,261 sq ft lot (approx) tucked into a tranquil cul-de-sac
- 1,837 sq ft house (approx)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Rear facing kitchen
- Large family room
- Living room with vaulted ceilings
- Dining area is adjacent to the kitchen
- Hand hewn beams in the living room and dining area ceilings reflect a feeling of quality
- Updated primary bathroom
- Indoor laundry room for convenience
- Hardwood floors
- Attached 2 car garage
- Expansive backyard with lawn and shaded patio
- Landscaped yards with persimmon tree in front yard
- Check with the City of Los Altos regarding ADU rules
Just a few blocks to the neighborhood entrance for Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails) and a few minutes to Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire Elementary School
- Cupertino Middle School
- Homestead High School
Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.