*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Spacious Remodeled Home in Woodland Acres
1500 Wistaria Ln
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,760,000
Ask Price: $2,498,000
10% Over the Ask Price!
Main home + 336 sq ft Activity Room
What I love about this rarely available, remodeled home in the Woodland Acres of Los Altos is the spaciousness inside and outside – plus there’s a 336 sq ft Activity Room in addition to the 1,908 sq ft Main House. The open floor plan features a beautifully remodeled kitchen next to the family room. There’s also a large living room which opens to the big backyard. The bathrooms have also been tastefully remodeled to complete this move-in ready home. Plus, the activity room could be used as a playroom, studio, or workshop. The large landscaped lot invites outdoor living and entertaining.
This cul-de-sac home sits towards the end of a gently winding lane in the highly coveted Woodland Acres. There is an active community of neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley companies are closeby. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
- Move-in ready home located in the heart of the highly sought after & friendly Woodland Acres neighborhood
- 1,908 sq ft main home plus 336 sq ft Activity Room on 11,970 sq ft lot (approx)
- Detached finished Activity Room could be playroom, studio, workshop.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Open floor plan with the kitchen next to family room and living / dining room
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen with slab counters, designer backsplash, stainless steel appliances
- Remodeled master bathroom
- Newly remodeled hall bathroom with quartz slab surround tub / shower
- Attached 2 car garage plus bonus parking on the side
- Large well-manicured lot on a cul-de-sac
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Close to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, miles of trails, Deer Hollow Farm), Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools* include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, pre-schools, etc.
- Fun South Los Altos traditions include summer concerts, neighborhood picnics, trick-or-treating, school auctions and walk-a-thons and 5K runs.