- Updated On:
- July 26, 2021
Model Home in Country Lane Neighborhood
1539 El Oso Dr, San Jose 95129
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
2 (full – remodeled)
Lot Size (SF)
What makes this Country Lane home special is that it was used by a reputable designer/builder as an inspirational showroom for timeless design and quality. For example, the 2 remodeled bathrooms (full) are picture perfect. The open concept floorplan makes efficient use of the living spaces, too. This move-in ready home is perfectly situated on a secluded tree lined street in the desirable Country Lane Neighborhood, just 1 block away from Country Lane ES and Westgate Shopping Center.
The big backyard has beautiful mature landscaping with a grassy area and a pergola covered paver patio. The accessory building and covered storage area have many versatile uses. This wonderful West San Jose location is near popular shopping, restaurants, commute routes, Country Lane, Queen of Apostles, Mitty, Harker, and other renowned schools*.
Andy Sold for: $1,842,000
Ask Price $1,698,000
7.82% Over the Ask Price
- 1,234 Sq Ft on 7,011 Sq Ft Lot (approx).
- Three bedrooms
- Two remodeled full bathrooms
- Remodeled kitchen with granite tile countertops, garden window, and large skylight.
- Open concept floorplan
- Hardwood floors
- Double pane windows
- Photovoltaic solar system
- Recessed lighting
- Cat 5 wiring
- Crown moldings
- Oil rubbed bronze finishes on door handles / hinges
- Fresh paint inside and out
- Attached 2 car garage with attic storage space
Extra Large Backyard Includes:
- Multi-use accessory building (e.g. office, gym, play area, etc)
- Covered storage area
- Beautiful mature landscaping with grassy area
- Pergola covered paver patio with hardscape seating around the sides
Located near Cupertino and Saratoga, this Country Lane home is close to shops, dining and easy access to commute routes. Nearby schools include Country Lane ES, Moreland MS, Prospect HS, Queen of Apostles, Archbishop Mitty HS, St Andrew’s, Challenger, and Harker Schools*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.