- Updated On:
- May 6, 2021
Spacious Remodeled Home in Woodland Acres
1555 Wistaria Lane, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Lot Size (SF)
What I love about this remodeled 4 bedroom Los Altos home are the thoughtfully designed indoor and outdoor living spaces.
The open floor plan features a beautifully remodeled kitchen that flows to the large family room to form the perfect great room. The family room provides access to the backyard oasis that includes a large deck (which feels like an outdoor living room), a trellis covered paver patio with built-in BBQ, and even a bocce ball court!
The living and dining rooms have architecturally desirable features like vaulted ceilings, custom cabinetry, and tall windows. Tastefully remodeled bathrooms complete this move-in ready home.
Wistaria Lane is a lovely street in the highly coveted Woodland Acres. The neighborhood community is active and the schools are well-balanced here. Rancho San Antonio is close by, too. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.*
Andy Sold for: $3,600,000
Ask Price $2,998,000
20.08% Over the Ask Price
- 2,454 Sq Ft on 10,533 Sq Ft Lot (approx).
- 4 bedrooms; 2½ bathrooms (remodeled)
- Remodeled great room kitchen with walk-in pantry, large granite slab island and counter tops
- Fireplaces in family room and living room
- Inside mudroom and laundry room
- Attached 2 car garage
Backyard Oasis Includes:
- Large deck which feels like an outdoor living room
- Trellis covered paver patio with built-in BBQ
- Bocce ball court
Other Important Features:
- Upgraded electrical panel
- New roof in 2016
- New HVAC in 2018
- New photovoltaic solar system 2017
- Numerous skylights for natural light
- Abundant storage in the house and garage
Close to the neighborhood entrance for Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails) and a few minutes to Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire Elementary School
- Cupertino Middle School
- Homestead High School
- Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.