- Updated On:
- March 31, 2021
Spacious Remodeled Home in Woodland Acres
1555 Wistaria Lane, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
What I love about this remodeled 4 bedroom Los Altos home are the thoughtfully designed indoor and outdoor living spaces.
The open floor plan features a beautifully remodeled kitchen that flows to the large family room to form the perfect great room. The family room provides access to the backyard oasis that includes a large deck (which feels like an outdoor living room), a trellis covered paver patio with built-in BBQ, and even a bocce ball court!
The living and dining rooms have architecturally desirable features like vaulted ceilings, custom cabinetry, and tall windows. Tastefully remodeled bathrooms complete this move-in ready home.
Wistaria Lane is a lovely street in the highly coveted Woodland Acres. The neighborhood community is active and the schools are well-balanced here. Rancho San Antonio is close by, too. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.*
Andy Sold for: $3,600,000
Ask Price $2,998,000
20.08% Over the Ask Price
- 2,454 Sq Ft on 10,533 Sq Ft Lot (approx).
- 4 bedrooms; 2½ bathrooms (remodeled)
- Remodeled great room kitchen with walk-in pantry, large granite slab island and counter tops
- Fireplaces in family room and living room
- Inside mudroom and laundry room
- Attached 2 car garage
Backyard Oasis Includes:
- Large deck which feels like an outdoor living room
- Trellis covered paver patio with built-in BBQ
- Bocce ball court
Other Important Features:
- Upgraded electrical panel
- New roof in 2016
- New HVAC in 2018
- New photovoltaic solar system 2017
- Numerous skylights for natural light
- Abundant storage in the house and garage
Close to the neighborhood entrance for Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails) and a few minutes to Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire Elementary School
- Cupertino Middle School
- Homestead High School
- Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.