*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Brimming With Potential in Los Altos
1600 Ben Roe Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $3,400,000
Ask Price $ 3,288,000
3.4% Over the Ask Price
+ Flex Room
This Los Altos home sits on an approx 1/3 acre lot and is brimming with potential. The house sits forward on the lot to maximize the huge backyard which offers a lawn that’s perfect for playing and alfresco patio. You have to see it to appreciate the size. The expansive open concept living + dining + family room is bathed in natural light with its floor to ceiling wall of windows. The bedrooms are conveniently located on the right wing of the home. There is a flex room on the left wing of the house that could be an ideal WFH, guest or bonus room. Vibrant Grant Park is close by and is the hub of the neighborhood with a playground, sports fields, community rooms, and a senior center.
Friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools*, and fun gatherings await! Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools* include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood. Close to commute routes to Google, Apple, Facebook, etc.
- Coveted Los Altos Grant Park location
- 14,335 sq ft lot (approx) – MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE
- Expansive backyard retreat
- Entertainment patio
- Large play lawn
- Usable side yard
- 2,209 sq ft (approx) house
- 3 bedrooms + Flex Room
- 2 bathrooms
- Expansive open concept living / dining / family room is bathed in natural light with its floor to ceiling wall of windows.
- Vaulted ceiling in family room with a wet bar (staged as “Candy Bar”) for entertaining
- Flex room could be an ideal WFH, guest or bonus room
- Wood floors in the bedrooms and living / dining room
- Central Air Conditioning
- New interior and exterior paint
- Large attached 2 car garage
Wonderful hometown neighborhood with easy commute access. Grant Park is just 1,200 feet away. If you want more open space, a neighborhood entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with ~4,000 acres of open space and trails is just minutes away. The Los Altos Golf and Country Club and downtown Los Altos are nearby, too.
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire ES (1.1 mi)
- Cupertino MS (1.6 mi)
- Homestead HS (1.8 mi)
Close to St Simon (.7 mi), St Francis (2.5 mi), Pinewood (2.8 mi), Los Altos Christian School (2.3 mi), etc.