- Updated On:
- November 18, 2021
Beautifully Remodeled Home with Resort-like Backyard
1620 Havenhurst Dr., Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
+ 160 Cottage
Lot Size (SF)
This completely remodeled 3BR PLUS OFFICE/COTTAGE home on an 11,700 sq ft lot can be your personal paradise in a friendly Los Altos neighborhood – within LASD schools. This move-in ready home was renovated throughout. It features windows across the back of the house that bathe the home in sunlight and provide access to the big backyard. The voluminous family room has vaulted ceilings and opens to the backyard, enabling the indoor-outdoor flow everyone loves. The well appointed kitchen includes custom cabinets, natural quartzite countertops, Bosch appliances, and direct sightlines to the family, dining, and living spaces. Refinished hardwood floors complete this picture perfect home. The deep and wide backyard features a large lawn, patio, and pool.
Desirable schools* nearby include Oak Ave ES (0.4 mi), Blach Jr. High (1.6 mi), Mountain View HS (0.3 mi), St Simon, and St Francis HS. The Los Altos Country Club and a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve are close by, too.
Andy Sold for: $4,020,000
15.1% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $3,413,274
- Completely remodeled 1,996 sq ft (approx) main house, plus 160 sq ft (approx) cottage
- 11,700 sq ft lot (approx)
- 3 bedrooms PLUS OFFICE/COTTAGE (160 sq ft not included in the 1,996 sq ft)
- 2 full bathrooms (remodeled)
- Remodeled designer kitchen with stylish natural quartzite countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances and breakfast bar
- Family room features vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and patio access through double sliding doors
- Living and dining room connect to the kitchen and sliding doors access the backyard for indoor outdoor living
- Primary suite with picture window seat (built-in), spacious walk-in closet, backyard access, and remodeled ensuite bathroom with quartz countertop.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have picture window seats (built-in) that gather extra light and add to the already spacious rooms.
- Hall bathroom features a granite slab countertop.
- Expansive backyard with patio, verdant lawn, mature vegetation and swimming pool
- Air conditioning, refinished wood floors, recessed lights, and designer features throughout
- Finished OFFICE/COTTAGE that is perfect for working from home or would be a fabulous fitness studio
- Attached 2 car garage with tons of storage and is complete with pull down attic storage
- 2nd pull down attic storage access in bedroom hallway
Wonderful hometown neighborhood with easy commute access. If you like to be outdoors, the Los Altos Golf and CC and a neighborhood entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with ~4,000 acres of open space and trails are closeby, too.
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Oak Elementary School (0.4 mi)
- Blach Jr High School (1.6 mi)
- Mountain View High School (0.3 mi)
Close to St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis, Pinewood, Los Altos Christian Schools, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.