*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Exceptional Grant Park Beauty
1642 Parkhills Ave
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $4,430,000
19.7% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $3,556,557
What I love about this newer Grant Park home are the high ceilings and the open concept great room kitchen. This dream kitchen features a Wolf range, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, and an abundance of countertop space on a thoughtfully designed island. Natural light bathes the entire integrated kitchen, informal eating area, and family room, which opens to the backyard.
This stunning house includes a living room and dining area that are ideal for day to day living and entertaining. The primary suite features a retreat nook, a spa bathroom with dual sinks, and a walk in closet. The backyard offers a large lawn, 2 patios, and an extra large shed.
Vibrant Grant Park, known for its playground, sports field, free summer concerts, and senior center, is just 5.5 blocks away. Friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools*, and fun gatherings await! Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.
- Built in 2004
- 2,841 sq ft on 9,300 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- Great room kitchen with family room that opens to the backyard
- Soaring ceilings
Great Room Kitchen
- 48″ Wolf Gas Range with 4 Burners, double-wide griddle and double oven
- Built-in pot filler
- Built-in Refrigerator
- Dual dishwashers (Samsung & Fisher Paykel)
- Dual sinks
- Wine Refrigerator
- KitchenAid Warming Drawer
- Trash Compactor
- Perfectly integrated with family room and daily eating area
High Ceilings Throughout
- Living room with vaulted ceilings, bow window, and gas fireplace
- Dining room with tray ceiling and recessed lighting
- Custom built-in shelves in several rooms and closet organizers
- Primary bedroom with retreat nook
- Primary Bath with double sinks, soaking tub, separate shower and accent tiles
- “Jack and Jill” bath with dual sinks
Full hall bath with shower
- Large lawn
- 2 slate patios
- Extra large storage shed
- 2-car attached finished garage with custom cabinets and epoxy floor finish.
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*.
- 2 blocks to Grant Park (free summer concerts, playgrounds, Senior Center, etc)
- Minutes to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club