- Updated On:
- April 17, 2021
Exceptional Grant Park Beauty
1642 Parkhills Ave, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
What I love about this newer Grant Park home are the high ceilings and the open concept great room kitchen. This dream kitchen features a Wolf range, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, and an abundance of countertop space on a thoughtfully designed island. Natural light bathes the entire integrated kitchen, informal eating area, and family room, which opens to the backyard.
This stunning house includes a living room and dining area that are ideal for day to day living and entertaining. The primary suite features a retreat nook, a spa bathroom with dual sinks, and a walk in closet. The backyard offers a large lawn, 2 patios, and an extra large shed.
Vibrant Grant Park, known for its playground, sports field, free summer concerts, and senior center, is just 5.5 blocks away. Friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools*, and fun gatherings await! Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.
Offered at: $3,698,000
- Built in 2004
- 2,841 sq ft on 9,300 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- Great room kitchen with family room that opens to the backyard
- Soaring ceilings
Great Room Kitchen
- 48″ Wolf Gas Range with 4 Burners, double-wide griddle and double oven
- Built-in pot filler
- Built-in Refrigerator
- Dual dishwashers (Samsung & Fisher Paykel)
- Dual sinks
- Wine Refrigerator
- KitchenAid Warming Drawer
- Trash Compactor
- Perfectly integrated with family room and daily eating area
High Ceilings Throughout
- Living room with vaulted ceilings, bow window, and gas fireplace
- Dining room with tray ceiling and recessed lighting
- Custom built-in shelves in several rooms and closet organizers
- Primary bedroom with retreat nook
- Primary Bath with double sinks, soaking tub, separate shower and accent tiles
- “Jack and Jill” bath with dual sinks
Full hall bath with shower
- Large lawn
- 2 slate patios
- Extra large storage shed
- 2-car attached finished garage with custom cabinets and epoxy floor finish.
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*.
- 2 blocks to Grant Park (free summer concerts, playgrounds, Senior Center, etc)
- Minutes to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.