- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Los Altos Charm in Grant Park
1700 Dalehurst Ave, Los Altos, CA
This location offers the best of Los Altos. You’ll enjoy a friendly neighborhood that’s just two blocks from Grant Park, which offers open fields, a playground, community rooms, senior center, and hosts many of the FREE Los Altos Summer Concerts. Great public and private schools are close by, too. Within a short distance, you’ll find shopping, dining, library, other parks, produce market, and major commute routes. Don’t be fooled by the 1700 house number -it’s NOT a corner lot.
The house feels spacious and includes formal living/dining spaces for easy entertaining plus informal rooms for relaxing daily living. There’s even a 280 square foot bonus room that provides easy access to the backyard. The large bedrooms are well placed in the home. Let your imagination tell you what you can do with all this space!
The large landscaped backyard is perfect for relaxing, playing, and entertaining. It includes a new lawn, large deck, and enclosed storage. The deck is like an outdoor living/dining area. There’s also a little secret garden patio in front of the house. The yards are the perfect complement to the house and enables an indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Andy Sold for $2,850,000
Ask Price: $2,398,000
18.85% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- ~1524 sq ft home
- ~280 sq ft bonus room (not included in 1,524 sq ft)
- ~10,405 sq ft lot
- Large family room plus bonus room in addition to formal living room
- Many fruit trees in the backyard (e.g. oranges, grapefruits, limes, plums, cherries and apples)
- Large deck, new lawn, and enclosed storage in the backyard
- Two car garage
- Ideal Bay Area location to commute to Silicon Valley companies (e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, etc.)
- Located near Grant Park (playground, senior center, etc.)
- You’ll be close to conveniences like: groceries (Lucky, Trader Joe’s) coffee (Starbucks & Peet’s), excellent schools, and local parks.
- Conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach
- Excellent schools nearby include*: Montclaire Elementary, St. Simon, Cupertino Middle, Homestead HS, St. Francis HS, Pinewood
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.