*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Walden in the Highlands
1700 Granger Ave
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $3,198,000
Ask Price $ 3,198,000
What I love about this move-in ready 3 bedroom PLUS office home is the bucolic setting. The rare 27,000 sq ft lot and backyard remind me of Thoreau’s Walden. The covered patio and manicured landscaping are ideal for entertaining and relaxation. Who knew that you could be immersed in nature in the heart of Silicon Valley?
The beautiful backyard is integrated with the remodeled home’s open concept floor plan. The kitchen flows to the large family room, which opens to the backyard. The living room features vaulted ceilings, a wall of windows, and French doors that open to the backyard.
This coveted 27,000 sq ft lot is nestled in the sought-after Highlands of Los Altos. Here you’ll find friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
- 3 bedrooms PLUS OFFICE, 2 bathrooms
- 2,465 sq ft home on 27,000 sq ft lot (approx)
- Remodeled kitchen with granite slab countertop and high end stainless steel appliances (Thermador stove & oven combo, 2nd oven is a KitchenAid built in convection oven and microwave combo, built in GE Monogram refrigerator, and Sub-Zero wine fridge)
- Great room consists of kitchen & large family room which opens to shaded alfresco patio through French doors
- Family room features built in cabinets plus workstation and benches
- Living room has vaulted ceilings and is adjoined to the dining room.
- A wall of windows in the living room looks out to the backyard.
- Indoor laundry room
- Air conditioning, hardwood floors and double paned windows throughout
- Large Waldenesque backyard with covered patio, lawn, multiple entertainment areas, and pool & spa with safety fencing
- 2-car attached garage
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc. (Buyer to verify enrollment availability)
- Minutes to neighborhood entry for Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club