*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
One of Grant Park’s Finest Homes!
1710 Holt Ave
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,995,000
Ask Price: $2,950,000
1.53% Over the Ask Price!
Fabulous finishes, thoughtfully designed floorplan, backyard resort, cul-de-sac, close to a park and top schools… this house has it all! The attention to detail in each room is un-paralleled. Every room is bathed in sunlight. Cathedral ceilings, custom materials, and an open floor plan provide a sense of elegance that is rare to find. The house design enables a comfortable day-to-day lifestyle and is also an entertainer’s dream – inside and out.
The location is ideal, too. It’s situated in a short close-ended street that is like a cul-de-sac. The vibrant Grant Park with playgrounds, community rooms, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts and open fields is only 3 short blocks away. Grocery stores, coffee, and a library are close by, too! The local public and private schools are excellent and are characterized by a thriving parent community.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths (4th bedroom set up as office)
- Approx. 2771 sq ft, approx. 9375 sq ft lot
- Every room is bathed in sunlight
- Bright great room and eat-in kitchen flow seamlessly to outdoor living areas through glass sliders and French doors
- Inviting entryway opens to great room with gas fireplace
- Most rooms have cathedral ceilings with custom trim
- Formal dining room is perfect for entertaining large and small parties with swinging door to kitchen
- Open, gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, large island, Thermador range/oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and custom cabinetry
- Spacious master suite with walk-in closet and large master bath featuring double sink vanity, soaking tub with jets, and large glass stall shower
- All Bedrooms and great room have built-in custom cabinetry
- Hardwood floors, custom lighting, and dual pane windows throughout
- Attached two-car garage with long driveway for extra parking
- Copper supply plumbing and light weight concrete tile roof
- Beautifully landscaped front and backyard with ample hardscaping and play areas
- Designer pool with water falls, spa, and solar heater water heater for pool
- Outdoor wood-burning fireplace
- Close-ended street is like a cul-de-sac
- 3 short blocks to Grant Park (playground, community rooms, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, etc)
- Less than .75 miles to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library
- Just minutes to Rancho San Antonio (4000 acres) and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Close to top public and private schools*: Montclaire Elementary School, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High Schools, St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian