*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Grant Park Masterpiece
1720 Holt Ave
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,900,000
Ask Price: $2,598,000
11.62% Over the Ask Price!
Move-in ready home tucked into a friendly cul-de-sac. This home is only 3 blocks away from Grant Park. It’s the perfect elegant place to live and entertain with ease. Floor plan flows seamlessly from room to room, offering plenty of space for everyone. Relax in the family room with vaulted ceilings and expansive views of the park-like backyard. Welcome family and friends in the beautiful living room with timeless proportions ideal for showcasing artwork. The remodeled kitchen has abundant natural light and features a skylight, new countertops and backsplash. Welcome the day in the large, well appointed master suite by sipping coffee in bed and looking out the wall of windows into your lush and spacious backyard. The fourth bedroom and third bathroom are in their own wing making it easy to host overnight guests or could even be a great home office.
The location is ideal, too. It’s situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac. Vibrant Grant Park with playgrounds, community rooms, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts and open fields is only 3 short blocks away. Grocery stores, coffee, and a library are close by, too! The local public and private schools are excellent and are characterized by a thriving parent community.
The excellent nearby schools include*: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis, Los Altos Christian, and Pinewood.
- Thoughtfully designed with functionality and lifestyle in mind
- 4 bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom is separate from the others and includes its own entrance and adjacent full bath – perfect for guests, au-pair, in-laws or even as an office
- 3 bathrooms (full)
- 2,203 sq ft (approx) living space
- 9,443 sq ft (approx) lot
- Bright, welcoming family room with vaulted ceilings and wall to wall windows straight out of a home catalog
- Elegant living room with timeless proportions perfect for showcasing photos and artwork
- Spacious living and dining areas are ideal for small and large gatherings
Light and bright remodeled kitchen featuring skylight, new countertops and backsplash
- Large master bedroom with floor to ceiling windows and French doors leading to the private park-like backyard
- Hardwood floors, new carpet and fresh paint
- Abundant natural light through the large windows, French doors, and multiple skylights
- Large backyard with mature landscaping, raised planter box and plenty of room to play
- Close to groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis, Los Altos Christian School, Pinewood