- Updated On:
- May 9, 2022
Waverly Park Gem
179 Eunice Ave, Mountain View, CA 94040
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Lot Size (SF)
This light and bright home located in the heart of Waverly Park is waiting for you to call it home! Cooper Park is located just down the street and Cuesta Park, the vibrant YMCA, and Amy Imai Elementary are just a few minutes away. When you enter the home, a light and bright living room greets you with high vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams. The eat-in kitchen flows into the family room with access to the spacious backyard, which is ideal for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. Beautiful wide plank wood floors add to the charm of this home. All the large bedrooms are conveniently located for privacy on the left wing of the home away from the common areas. Enjoy the short distances to Stevens Creek Trail, Castro St (downtown Mountain View) and Grant Road for dining and shopping (Ranch 99, Nob Hill). Outstanding nearby schools* include: Amy Imai ES, Graham MS, Mountain View HS, St. Simon, and St. Francis HS. Superb commuter location with easy access to major employers.
Andy Sold for: $3,350,000
Ask Price $2,498,000
34.11% Over the Ask Price
- 1,598 sq ft (approx)
- 7,254sq ft lot (approx)
- 3 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (full)
- Eat-in kitchen next to family room that opens to backyard
- Vaulted ceiling in living room
- Wide plank hardwood floors
- Attached 2 car garage
Down the street from Cooper Park and close to:
- Cuesta Park, El Camino YMCA, and top rated schools*
- Shopping and dining in downtown Mountain View and Grant x El Camino.
- Stevens Creek Trail (approx ½ mile away)
- Major commuting routes (237, 85, Central Expressway, 101, 280) and high-tech campuses (e.g., Google Complex)
- Top-rated schools*: Amy Imai Elementary (formerly named Huff), Graham Middle, Mountain View High, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.