- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Immaculate Highlands Home
1895 Granger Ave, Los Altos
This move-in ready Highlands home has everything you’re looking for. With charming curb appeal due to the arboretum entrance, the formal living room with fireplace in the front of the home is a great place to relax and unwind. The kitchen opens to the family room with high ceilings to make the perfect great room. The great room opens to the large backyard which includes a large patio, lawn and open space. This home offers the ideal combination of casual and formal living spaces. Plus, the 3 car finished garage is ideal for car lovers! It includes excellent shop lighting and a bonus workshop area with epoxy floors, stairs to attic access, extra deep shelving for tools/parts/supplies. Shop has a built-in air compressor located outside of the garage with 7 attachment points! This could become the workshop you have always wanted. Additional parking for trailer or RV in the side yard.
The Highlands is known for its neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings and close access to the side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with about 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, and Deer Hollow Farm. The home is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
Andy Sold for $2,800,000
Ask Price: $2,298,000
21.85% Over the Ask Price!
- Located in the desirable Highlands neighborhood
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- Approx. 1,842 sq ft home
- Approx. 11,340 sq ft lot
- New paint throughout
- 3 car garage with 220V outlets, air compressor with multiple connections, extra storage and workshop space
- Spacious yard with large patio & new lawn
- RV parking on side yard
- A few blocks to Montclaire Elementary School and Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc.)
- Close to groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.