- Updated On:
- September 10, 2022
Remodeled Home With A Dream Backyard
1935 Knollwood Ln, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Lot Size (SF)
It’s hard not to fall in love with the 15,478 sq ft lot. Indulge in this move-in ready, cul-de-sac home in the heart of the Highlands with the backyard of your dreams! Remodeled kitchen and baths allow you to start enjoying the good life here right away! The 1/3 acre lot provides a big backyard including a lawn that’s perfect for playing, alfresco patio, pool, and spa, The backyard is accessed from the family room, which is just off the eat-in kitchen. The living, family, and dining rooms flow together intuitively while the 4 large bedrooms are conveniently located on the left wing of the home. This home offers endless possibilities for daily living, entertaining, and relaxing!
The Highlands of Los Altos offers friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools*, fun social events, and a neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio. Notable schools include Montclaire ES (1 block away), Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood. Close to Google, Apple, Facebook, etc.
Andy Sold for: $3,600,000
Ask Price $3,598,000
- Coveted cul-de-sac location in the heart of the Highlands
- 2,104 sq ft (approx) house
- 15,478 sq ft lot (approx) – MUST SEE IN PERSON TO APPRECIATE!
- Expansive landscaped backyard retreat
- Entertainment patio
- Large play lawn
- Pool & spa
- Primary bedroom deck
- Usable side yard
- Storage shed
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms (remodeled)
- Remodeled kitchen with ample storage and custom built banquette seating
- Custom coffee station with additional storage cabinets
- Large living room features a wall of windows that overlook the backyard.
- Large family room with sliding glass door to backyard and new carpet
- Separate dining room
- Inside laundry room
- Double pane windows
- Wood floors in the living room, dining room, bedrooms, and hallways
- New interior paint
- Large attached 2 car garage
Wonderful hometown neighborhood with well rounded schools* nearby. A neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve with ~4,000 acres of open space and trails is just a few blocks away. The Los Altos Golf and Country Club and downtown Los Altos are nearby, too.
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire ES (0.1 mi)
- Cupertino MS (2 mi)
- Homestead HS (2.2 mi)
Close to St Simon (0.6 mi), St Francis HS (2.5 mi), Pinewood (2.5 mi), Los Altos Christian Schools (2.0 mi), etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.