- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
1936 Churton Ave, Los Altos
Expansive Home in Grant Park
Tucked into the Grant Park neighborhood of Los Altos, this large 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers 2,700 sq ft of living space. It features a light and bright feel with multiple skylights. The formal living area flows to the great room connected to the kitchen. The great room, with high vaulted ceilings, opens to the spacious backyard so you can enjoy the outdoor living spaces, complete with large lawn, deck, pondless waterfall and spa. This property features a large side yard perfect for boat or RV parking. This home is close to major commute routes, excellent schools, and world class shopping/dining!
Andy Sold for $2,900,000
Ask Price: $2,598,000
11.62% Over the Ask Price!
- 5 bedrooms / 3 updated bathrooms
- 2,700 sq ft house, 10,000 sq ft lot
- 5th bedroom, with ensuite bathroom, could also be guest suite or home office.
- Large great room with high ceilings
- Formal living room
- Formal dining plus large eat-in kitchen area
- Remodeled bathrooms – one with double shower and bench
- Remodeled kitchen – double oven and quiet dishwasher
- Light & bright living spaces – 1 skylight in kitchen and 2 in living room
- 2 fireplaces including newer modern gas fireplace
- Large laundry room with pantry, sink and ample storage cabinets
- Double pane windows
- Backyard features lawn, deck, pondless waterfall, and 1 year old spa
- Extra deep garage with lots of storage space and water softener
- Ample built-in storage throughout the home and garage
- Two front paver driveways for parking
- RV/Boat area and dog run
- Front yard redone two years ago with drought resistant plants and automatic sprinklers
- Very private back yard with tall hedges
- Secluded yet central location near Grant Park
- Grant Park features a playground, Los Altos Senior Center, community rooms, and a large field for sports and free summer concerts
- Great location!
- Close to Apple Campus and Googleplex
- Commute via 280, Foothill Expressway, 85, 101, 237, etc
- Close to Trader Joe’s, Peet’s, Starbucks, Ranch 99, Lucky, Felipe’s Produce Market, RiteAid, etc.
- Close to great public schools (Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High)
- Close to popular private schools* (St. Francis, St. Simon, Pinewood, Harker, Valley Christian Elementary, etc)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment availability.