*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Spacious Remodeled Cul-De-Sac Sanctuary
1964 Knollwood Ln
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $4,050,000
10.9% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $3,607,836
This large move-in ready sanctuary is tucked into a cute cul-de-sac – just down the street from Montclaire Elementary and Park. The open concept floorplan includes a remodeled, rear-facing, great room kitchen (with Wolf Range) that flows to the family room and opens to the back patio. The manicured backyard feels like a private retreat and offers views of the mountains. You’ll have endless possibilities for daily living, entertaining, or relaxing. All 4 bedrooms are spacious and 2 of them include built-ins that are ideal for WFH. With this much living space and tranquility, this could be your forever home. Through the years, you’ll enjoy savings from the photoelectric solar system (owned), too.
The Highlands of Los Altos offers friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social events, and a neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Nearby schools* include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.
- 2,522 sq ft house (approx)
- 9,900 sq ft lot (approx)
- Tucked into a tranquil cul-de-sac
- 4 bedrooms
Primary bedroom has raised ceiling
- 2 ½ updated bathrooms
Primary bathroom has dual sinks, heated floors, and closet organizers
- Rear facing, open concept, remodeled kitchen flows into great room with high ceilings, tall windows, and courtyard views
- Kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances, chef’s island & slab countertops
(Wolf 5 burner gas range, Miele dishwasher, etc)
- Family room opens to the back patio
- Living room that opens to beautiful backyard
- Separate dining room with tray ceiling and built-ins
- Hardwood floors and double paned windows throughout
- Photovoltaic solar system (owned)
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Central vacuum system
- Attached 2 car garage with EXTRA storage
- Landscaped yards and patios with built in BBQ
- View of the mountains from backyard
Just a few blocks to the neighborhood entrance for Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails) and a few minutes to Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club.
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire Elementary School (down the street)
- Cupertino Middle School
- Homestead High School
Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.