*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Gardener’s Paradise on a Large Private Lot
1995 Deodara Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,270,000
Ask Price: $2,099,000
8.15% Over the Ask Price!
This beautifully remodeled move-in ready home has it all! The great room is comprised of the gourmet kitchen, casual eating area, and family room. Plus, there’s a sunroom that brings the outside in! The chef’s kitchen was designed by a retired restaurant owner and features a Wolf range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Carrera marble countertops and even a butler’s pantry. It’s perfect for entertaining. The fourth bedroom and nearby third full bathroom are downstairs –perfect for guests, au-pair, etc. An extra-large wine cellar has the capacity to hold scores of your favorite vintages or anything else. Enjoy the bountiful garden with its fruits, vegetables, and flowers – all planted by a master gardener. Located at the end of a long driveway, this property feels secluded yet it’s convenient to all of Los Altos and beyond.
You’ll enjoy being in a nice neighborhood community with great schools, parks, grocery stores, coffee, and a library close by! Woodland Vista Swim and Racquet Club is just next door, too. The excellent public and private schools are characterized by thriving parent communities. It is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 remodeled bathrooms
- Fourth bedroom and nearby third full bathroom are downstairs – perfect for guests, au-pair, etc.
- Approx. 2520 sq ft, Approx. 18,888 sq ft lot
- Great Room consists of gourmet kitchen, casual eating area, and family room.
- Bright solarium connected to Great Room flows seamlessly to outdoor living areas through glass sliders.
- Gourmet kitchen features Wolf range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Carrera marble countertops, and custom cabinetry
- Spacious master suite with custom built cedar closets and balcony overlooks gardens
- Luxurious master bath featuring two separate sinks, extra-large steam shower, and lots of storage shelves
- Dual pane windows throughout
- Inside laundry room
- Solar Panels generate electricity
- Attached three-car garage
- Yards have been lovingly planted by Master Gardener
- Beautifully landscaped front and large backyard with mature fruit trees, vegetable garden, flowers, etc.
- Flag lot offers privacy
- A few blocks to Grant Park (playground, community rooms, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, etc)
- A mile or less to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Close to top public and private schools*: Montclaire Elementary School, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools
- Next to Woodland Vista Swim and Racquet Club – Membership not included with house.