- Updated On:
- July 1, 2021
Large, Light & Bright Living in the Highlands
2019 Kent Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
If you are feeling confined in your current house, this big beautiful home in the Highlands of Los Altos home offers plenty of elbow room. The abundant natural light, vaulted ceilings, and spacious rooms make this home feel voluminous yet warm. Plus, the family room features a wall of floor to ceiling windows and sliders that open to the big backyard. Outside, there is a large deck and a lawn area that are perfect for entertaining and day to day play.
The Highlands of Los Altos is one of the best kept secrets in Silicon Valley. It has a rich history of community connectedness. You will find warm neighbors, well-balanced schools, and fun social gatherings. It is just a few blocks to the neighborhood entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with ~ 4,000 acres of open space and trails including Deer Hollow Farm. Minutes to Downtown Los Altos. Montclaire ES is just down the street and other desirable schools* nearby include Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.
Andy Sold for: $3,910,000
Ask Price $3,298,000
18.56% Over the Ask Price
- 2,740 sq ft house (approx)
- 11,988 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- Large kitchen with a long island
- Light and bright living areas with vaulted ceilings
- Primary bedroom has a walk-in closet, fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and access to the back deck
- Family room has a wall of floor to ceiling windows and sliders to the backyard
- Hardwood floors
- Fireplace in living room
- Wine closet
- Indoor laundry room for convenience
- Attached 2 car garage with extra deep back w/ space for a workshop, gym, WFH, etc.
- Large backyard with deck and lawn
Just a few blocks to the neighborhood entrance for Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails) and a few minutes to Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire Elementary School (down the street from the back entrance)
- Cupertino Middle School
- Homestead High School
Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.