- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Click Below To Watch Preview Video
Welcome home! This beautiful 4 bed, 3.5 bath home in the Morgan Lane community of Menlo Park is move-in ready and ideally located. With ample natural light, high ceilings, and a spacious floorplan, this home is optimal for living and entertaining. Modern & luxurious finishes complement the open and airy feel of the home. The master bedroom and two bedrooms are located on the second level of the home. The versatile fourth bedroom suite is located on the third level of the home.
This nearly new home is just a few minutes away from Burgess park, Downtown Palo Alto and Downtown Menlo Park. It’s also close to a multitude of companies (e.g. Facebook, Palantir, Stanford, etc), conveniences (e.g. Stanford Mall), and all the schools around Menlo Park. This home truly has it all.
Andy Sold for $2,200,000
Ask Price: $1,998,000
10.11% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Approx. 1951 sq ft
- Light & bright living spaces
- Modern and luxurious finishes
- Park-like neighborhood
- Minutes to Downtown Palo Alto, Downtown Menlo Park,
- Close to Burgess Park (community pool, ballparks, skate park, and library)
- Excellent Menlo Park public schools (Encinal Elementary, Hillview Middle, Menlo-Atherton High) and private schools (Sacred Heart School, Menlo School, Castilleja School)
*buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools.
Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed