- Updated On:
- June 6, 2022
Enchanting Highlands Haven
2160 Stonehaven Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
This spacious, move-in ready 4-bedroom Highlands haven has it all! The light and bright floorplan includes beautifully remodeled eat-in kitchen and bathrooms with easy access to the large and secluded backyard from the family and living rooms. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor lifestyle enabled by a large covered patio and extensive flat lawn. With no neighbors in front and a gentle hillside to the back, this is a truly enchanting private paradise. The primary suite features a remodeled dual vanity bathroom and large walk-in closet. The 4th bedroom is in a separate wing and could be used as additional living space, guest room, or WFH office.
This slice of heaven is tucked into the friendly Highlands neighborhood, known for friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Acclaimed nearby schools* include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, and St Francis.
Offered at: $3,798,000
- Large lot offers secluded serenity in the Highlands neighborhood
- 2,143 sq ft home (approx)
- 11,761 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 large bedrooms
- 2 ½ remodeled bathrooms
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with custom cabinets, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf cooktop, stainless steel appliances including Kitchen-Aid microwave, oven and warming drawer, and new Whirlpool dishwasher
- Large family room with oversized sliding glass door enables indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- Beautiful living room with access to inviting outdoor patio
- Bright dining area with large window facing backyard
- Primary bedroom suite with newly remodeled ensuite bath, walk-in closet and sliding glass door to back patio
- Remodeled primary bathroom features elegant new dual sink vanity, stylish large format tile shower and flooring
- Remodeled hall bath includes double sink vanity, new tile floor, tub and stylish large format tile surround with shower niche
- Remodeled ½ bath near the kitchen is ideal for guests and day-to-day use
- Large second & third bedrooms with ample closet space
- Fourth bedroom is located in a separate wing and could be used for WFH and/or combined with the adjacent family room to create a 2 room guest suite.
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Inside laundry area
- Extra large attached two-car garage with workshop that could be another WFH space and additional attic space with pull-down ladder access
- Lush landscaping provides privacy all around
- Gentle hillside to the rear support positive feng shui and vastu
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- 0.8 mi (just a few blocks) to neighborhood entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails)
- Minutes to Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
- Friendly and highly acclaimed neighborhood schools* include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.