- Updated On:
- July 27, 2021
Sensational Santa Clara Home
2331 Rosita Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050
Lot Size (SF)
This move-in ready Santa Clara home is delightful inside and out! From the remodeled kitchen and bathrooms to the mature landscaping, this is a house you would love to call your home.
The gourmet kitchen features newer appliances, a double sink and cherry-finished cabinets, while the adjacent dining room has a large storage closet. The living room has sliding door access to the backyard, which features a large lawn, fruit trees, herbs and flowering vines, garden area and stone-walled patio area. The primary suite features mirrored closet doors, and an ensuite bathroom with a spa-like shower tower. Hardwood floors throughout, and recessed lighting add to the move-in ready condition. Fenced front yard offers privacy and a twisted trunk tree.
Wonderful central Santa Clara location near parks, golf, Santana Row and Valley Fair, Santa Clara University and local top employers. Take advantage of the Santa Clara utilities, too.
Andy Sold for: $1,625,000
Ask Price $1,448,000
12.22% Over the Ask Price
- 1140 sq ft on 5964 sq ft lot (approx)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (remodeled)
- Remodeled kitchen with granite slab counters, cherry finished cabinets, double sink and stainless steel appliances
- Double paned windows and hardwood floors
- Living Room with beautiful tile mantled fireplace
- Dining Room with storage closet
- Primary Suite with mirrored closet doors and updated lighting
- Primary Suite Bathroom with thermostatic shower panel/tower
- Backyard features stamped concrete patio with stone wall, mature landscaping with fruit and shade trees, herbs, flowering vines, planter boxes and storage shed
- Fenced-in front yard features mature landscaping and twisted trunk tree
- Down the street (½ block) to Alzarez Park with a climbing playground, picnic tables and a basketball hoop.
- 4/10th of a mile to Henry Schmidt Park with ball fields and tennis courts
- Close to Pruneridge Golf Club
- Close to Westfield Valley Fair and Santana Row
- Central Location with easy access to Apple Park, Santa Clara University, San Jose Mineta Airport
- Santa Clara Utilities
- Schools* nearby include: Westwood ES, Buchser MS, Santa Clara HS, Harker, Stratford, St Justin’s, and Mitty
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.