- Updated On:
- November 18, 2021
Private Retreat in Toyon Farm
35 Farm Road, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
2 updated (full)
Serenity and tranquility greet you as you enter the Toyon Farm community. There are only 60 homes on approximately 16 acres of park-like bliss. This spacious move-in ready, 3BR, 2BA townhome is light and bright. The Mid-century modern architecture features vaulted ceilings that create an open feel and large windows that connect you to nature.
The remodeled kitchen features tall cabinets, granite slab countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. The bright living areas feature tall ceilings and a custom made mantle and built-in cabinetry. What makes this unit special in the complex are the beautiful new deck, easy access to the adjacent garage and the bonus room which could be used as a Zoom room, teen room, or storage.
Resort-like amenities include: pool, clubhouse, & community garden. A vibrant neighborhood & well-balanced schools* like nearby Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood. Rancho San Antonio is close by, too.
Andy Sold for: $1,955,000
6.7% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $1,850,000
- Toyon Farm features ~16 acres of landscaped scenery and walking paths
- 1,518 Sq Ft (approx)
- 3 bedrooms
Primary bedroom has a private patio retreat.
- 2 updated bathrooms (full)
- Remodeled kitchen (with permits) features custom cabinets, granite slab countertops, tile backsplash, and is well equipped with a stainless steel stove/oven, dishwasher, and fridge.
- Large living spaces with high vaulted ceilings
- Central air conditioning
- In-Unit Laundry
- Expansive new rear wood deck that faces park-like grounds – perfect for entertaining or relaxing
- Easy access to private 2 car garage with ample storage
- Bonus room for WFH, teen room, or storage
- Only 60 units on approximately 16 acres of landscaped scenery and walking paths
- Resort-like pool, clubhouse, and community garden
- Close to the neighborhood entrance for Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails) and a few minutes to Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire Elementary School
- Cupertino Middle School
- Homestead High School
- Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.