- Updated On:
- May 6, 2021
North Los Altos Opportunity
350 San Domingo Way, Los Altos, CA 94022
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
What I love about this North Los Altos home is the open floorplan and easy access to the beautiful backyard. Large sliding glass doors along the back of the living room open to the covered patio to bring the outside in. A rear facing kitchen and dramatic vaulted ceilings above the patio complete the indoor-outdoor design. Inside, the integrated dining, family and living areas flow together seamlessly and are perfect for day-to-day living and entertaining. Outside, the big backyard will surprise you with its walking path, new lawn, storage cabinets, and conversation area. The 3rd bedroom is a guest studio with a private bathroom and kitchenette. A large 2 car garage offers extra storage.
This North Los Altos home is nestled in the sought-after Dos Palos neighborhood. Downtown Los Altos, Silicon Valley, and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Renowned schools nearby include Santa Rita ES, Egan MS, and Los Altos HS, St Nicholas, St Francis, & Pinewood*.
Andy Sold for: $3,070,000
Ask Price $2,998,000
2% Over the Ask Price
- Located in the coveted Dos Palos Neighborhood in North Los Altos
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
including guest studio (with kitchenette, full bathroom, and walk-in closet)
- 2,382 sq ft home on 11,000 sq ft lot (approx)
- Close to downtown Los Altos in North Los Altos
- Open concept design with rear facing kitchen
- Spacious inside and outside
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New carpet throughout
- Indoor laundry room for convenience
- Numerous closets for storage
- Attached 2-car garage with ample storage space
- Big backyard with new lawn, walking path and storage cabinets
- Many fruit trees including tangerine, apricot, kumquat, navel orange, pear, peach, lime, apples
- Silicon Valley and the Bay Area employers are within easy reach. Downtown Los Altos is only approx 1.3 mi away. Nearby schools include Covington ES, Blach MS, and Los Altos HS, St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis, & Pinewood*.
- Must see in person to appreciate the character of the home, lot, street, and neighborhood!
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.