- Updated On:
- June 10, 2021
Spacious Cul-De-Sac Living in Sylvan Park
405 Hedgerow Ct, Mountain View, CA 94041
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
Imagine you were building a new neighborhood and you could choose your favorite lot for yourself. The developers of this community built this home for themselves, selecting one of the largest lots on the coziest of cul-de-sacs, where they lived for 20 years in the heart of Silicon Valley. They built this 4 bedroom home with dramatic vaulted ceilings and tall windows. The open concept floorplan has a kitchen and family room which faces the backyard.
The backyard feels like a private resort. There’s a large lawn, patio, lap pool with pool house (or Zoom room), pool bathroom, deck, hot tub, and pebble pathways. Vibrant Sylvan Park, known for its playground, open fields, and tennis courts is just about 700 feet away – using a neighborhood path. Friendly neighbors, cul-de-sac gatherings (pre-COVID), and well-balanced schools await! Nearby schools* include Mountain View High, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.
Andy Sold for: $3,450,000
25.02% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $2,759,527
- Tucked into a cozy cul-de-sac approximately 700 feet from Sylvan Park
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2,588 sq ft home on 12,668 sq ft lot (approx)
- Open concept kitchen with walk-in pantry combines with family room to form great room
- Great room looks out to an expansive backyard that feels like a private park.
- Soaring vaulted ceilings in living and dining rooms.
- Natural wood accent walls
- Fireplace in living room
- Inside laundry room
- Numerous skylights and high windows for natural light
- Photovoltaic solar system and electric car charger (JuiceBox)
- Attached 2 car garage
Backyard Oasis Includes:
- Large pool
- Pool Cabana/ Art Studio/ Zoom Room
- Pool Bathroom
- Meandering pebble path around the large yard has shaded seating areas
- Large pergola covered deck off the primary bedroom with a private spa
- Very near to downtown Mountain View shopping and dining. Also, close proximity to: El Camino YMCA, Sylvan, Cuesta & Cooper Parks, and the Stevens Creek Trail.
- Close access to major commuting routes (237, 85, Central Expressway, 101, 280) and high-tech campuses (e.g., Google Complex)
- Close to Top-rated schools*: Edith Landels Elementary, Graham Middle, Mountain View High, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood. (buyer to verify enrollment availability)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.