- Updated On:
- November 24, 2021
Cute Palo Alto Bungalow
4297 Wilkie Way, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
Delightfully light & bright house, beaming with potential. This traditional ranch bungalow is located on a naturesque lot that backs up to a creek, which summons tranquility.
The home is near the sought-after Charleston Meadows area of Palo Alto. It is ideally set at the end of a non-thru street. A charming bicycle and pedestrian bridge leads to Monroe Park. Acclaimed Palo Alto Schools* are nearby, too.
The location is outstanding and it’s just a short distance from many of the area’s top destinations, including Facebook, Google, and University Ave in downtown Palo Alto, Stanford University, Hospital & Shopping Center. Other restaurants & shopping are close by at California Ave & San Antonio Center. For commuters, the Bay Area is within easy reach with access to 280 & 101, as well as CalTrain and VTA Light Rail.
Andy Sold for: $2,325,000
Ask Price $1,998,000
16.36% Over the Ask Price
- 900 sq ft house (approx)
- 6,559 sq ft lot (survey)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Hardwood floors
- Two car attached garage with converted den
- Update, remodel or build your dream home
- Beautiful naturesque lot which backs to a creek
- Situated on a non-thru street near the sought-after Charleston Meadows neighborhood
- Just minutes from Facebook, Google, University Avenue (downtown Palo Alto), California Avenue, downtown Menlo Park, San Antonio Center, Stanford University, Hospital & Shopping Center
101 and 280 are within easy reach
- Caltrain and the Mountain View VTA Light Rail Station are nearby
- Acclaimed neighborhood schools* include Briones ES, Fletcher MS, Gunn High School
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.