*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Cute Palo Alto Bungalow
4297 Wilkie Way
Palo Alto, CA 94036
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,325,000
Ask Price $ 1,998,000
16.36% Over the Ask Price
Delightfully light & bright house, beaming with potential. This traditional ranch bungalow is located on a naturesque lot that backs up to a creek, which summons tranquility.
The home is near the sought-after Charleston Meadows area of Palo Alto. It is ideally set at the end of a non-thru street. A charming bicycle and pedestrian bridge leads to Monroe Park. Acclaimed Palo Alto Schools* are nearby, too.
The location is outstanding and it’s just a short distance from many of the area’s top destinations, including Facebook, Google, and University Ave in downtown Palo Alto, Stanford University, Hospital & Shopping Center. Other restaurants & shopping are close by at California Ave & San Antonio Center. For commuters, the Bay Area is within easy reach with access to 280 & 101, as well as CalTrain and VTA Light Rail.
- 900 sq ft house (approx)
- 6,559 sq ft lot (survey)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Hardwood floors
- Two car attached garage with converted den
- Update, remodel or build your dream home
- Beautiful naturesque lot which backs to a creek
- Situated on a non-thru street near the sought-after Charleston Meadows neighborhood
- Just minutes from Facebook, Google, University Avenue (downtown Palo Alto), California Avenue, downtown Menlo Park, San Antonio Center, Stanford University, Hospital & Shopping Center
101 and 280 are within easy reach
- Caltrain and the Mountain View VTA Light Rail Station are nearby
- Acclaimed neighborhood schools* include Briones ES, Fletcher MS, Gunn High School