- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Downtown Los Altos
460 Lassen St #6, Los Altos, CA 94022
What I love about this home is that it has the convenience of a remodeled condo with the size of a single family house and that it’s just a few blocks from Downtown Los Altos! Also, it’s a top floor unit so there’s no one above you. The open concept living space includes a gourmet kitchen, dining area and living room. There’s even a patio outside the living area to enable the indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Abundant light and modern aesthetics adorn home. Three large bedrooms and two tastefully remodeled bathrooms complete this move-in ready home. Plus, enjoy the convenience of covered parking, gated entrance, and in-unit Bosch washer dryer! The recently landscaped common courtyard provides a lush and peaceful entry area from the tree lined street. Nearby schools include Covington ES, Egan Jr High, Los Altos HS, Bullis Charter School, St Nicholas, St Francis and Pinewood schools*.
Andy Sold for $1,550,000
Ask Price: $1,499,000
3% Over the Ask Price!
Friday, Nov 15, 9:30AM – 1:00PM
Saturday, Nov 16, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, Nov 17, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- Beautifully remodeled top floor condo
- 1,337 sq ft including open concept living areas
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Open living areas include gourmet kitchen that is open to the living and dining areas
- Slider in living/dining areas opens to deck
- Newer double pane windows
- Custom entertainment and TV included
- Bosch appliances including oven/stove, dishwasher, and clothes washer and dryer (plus larger community washer & dryer)
- Nest smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Elfa closet organizers
- Covered parking and gated entrance
- Landscaped common courtyard
- Near Shoup Park, Hillview Park, and Redwood Grove Nature Preserve
- Convenient to 280 and Foothill Expressway
- Close proximity to Downtown Los Altos, Starbucks, Draegers, Safeway, Los Altos Library and History Museum, and an abundance of dining and shopping options
- Top nearby schools include Covington ES, Egan Jr High, Los Altos HS, Bullis Charter School, St Nicholas, St Francis and Pinewood schools*.
- HOA Dues are $556.97
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.