*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Hidden Gem in Woodland Acres
5350 Arboretum Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,100,000
Ask Price $ 2,275,000
This adorable 3 bedroom, 1½ bath home is located in the desirable Woodland Acres neighborhood of Los Altos. It has ample interior and exterior space for living and entertaining.
The outdoor living space is expansive. A paved patio and large deck enable easy outdoor living and entertaining. With a lot size of 16,400 sq ft (flat), there is a lot of land to work with! The property has tremendous potential—you could remodel, add on, landscape, or build your dream home here.
You’ll enjoy being in a nice neighborhood community with great schools, parks, grocery stores, coffee, and a library close by! The excellent public and private schools are characterized by thriving parent communities. It is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
- Located in Desirable Woodland Acres
- 3 beds, 1.5 bathrooms
- 1735 sq ft
- 16,400 sq ft lot
- Light and bright living space
- Recently painted
- Dining area adjoined to family room and breakfast nook in kitchen
- Expansive outdoor living space with paved patio and large deck
- A few blocks to Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc)
- Close to groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary School, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools