- Updated On:
- June 10, 2021
Elegantly Efficient Home With Large Backyard
630 Arboleda Dr, Los Altos 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
Picture perfect home with large, backyard oasis – centrally located to the best of what Los Altos has to offer.
As you enter this beautifully maintained home you are immediately greeted by a sun-filled living room featuring large bay windows and tray ceilings. A spacious gourmet kitchen and family area leads to a private backyard oasis, featuring a huge patio with built-in gas BBQ, and a lush grassy area framed by roses, fruit trees and views of the western hills. Whether relaxing with family or entertaining, it’s the best of California indoor-outdoor living with room to do more on this 10,000+ SF lot.
The primary suite has a remodeled ensuite bathroom with double vanity, a walk-in closet, and access to the back patio. The hall bathroom is also nicely remodeled to complete this move-in ready home.
This home is ideally located close to top-rated Los Altos schools, St Simon, St Francis, Downtown & Rancho shopping, Cuesta, Rosita & Shoup Parks plus easy access to I-280/101.
Andy Sold for: $3,700,000
18.74% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $3,116,153
- 1,471 Sq Ft on 10,440 Sq Ft Lot (approx).
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances
- Thermador gas cooktop
- Thermador electric oven
- Bosch dishwasher
- Refrigerator KitchenAid
- Maple cabinets, custom built-ins and granite topped dining area
- Double sliding patio doors for easy access to spacious backyard
- Living room with bay window, tray ceiling, mouldings and recessed lighting
- Primary Suite with walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with double vanity and desk nook perfect for WFH
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Recent Upgrades
- Bull BBQ grill in backyard
- Whole house filtration system
- New garage door motors
- Blackout shades on all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Backyard with new Bull grill, spacious patio, grass, planting areas and plenty of potential for more
- The neighborhood is active and Downtown Los Altos is only about a mile away.
- Renowned schools* nearby include Los Altos Schools: Springer, Blach, and Los Altos HS, and St Simon, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.