*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Sunnyvale Cul-De-Sac Living
654 Bonanza Ct
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,230,000
Ask Price: $1,999,000
11.56% Over the Ask Price!
This move-in ready, 4 bedroom, 3 full bathroom (remodeled) single story home is near Serra Park in Sunnyvale. A remodeled kitchen and family room faces the large, sunny, private backyard and mature citrus trees. A large living room with built-in surround sound is ideal for entertaining and daily living. There is a separate bedroom plus full bathroom (remodeled) that makes an ideal guest room or home office. Tucked into a secluded cul-de-sac just blocks from top-rated Cupertino and private schools. Top-rated neighborhood schools include Nimitz Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Fremont High, Resurrection, St. Simon, Stratford, Challenger, etc (buyer to verify enrollment availability*). Close to major tech campuses (e.g. Apple, Google, etc) and commute routes (e.g. 85, 101, 280, Homestead, Fremont).
- 1,675 square foot home on a 8,468 square foot lot.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms.
- Double-door covered entryway overlooks secluded cul-de-sac and front yard with lawn and beautiful Camphor tree – perfect for a swing!
- Open concept kitchen with granite counters, gas cooktop, eating bar, pantry, and stainless appliances faces backyard.
- Bright family room opens to the backyard.
- Light and bright living room with built-in surround sound components.
- Master bedroom suite with access to rear patio boasts dual closets and a remodeled bathroom with porcelain tile and granite vanity.
- Second remodeled bathroom has bathtub/shower and granite vanity.
- Separate fourth bedroom and third full bathroom (remodeled) are ideal for guests or office.
- Nest thermostat controls heating and air conditioning.
- Dual Pane Windows.
- Oversized finished double garage with epoxy floors, high ceiling, built-in storage, newer washer & dryer, and basketball hoop on driveway.
- Large, private backyard with extended covered patio, generous lawn, mature orange and lemon trees, and raised planter bed.
- Close to Serra Park and shopping/dining.