- Updated On:
- September 25, 2022
Cherry Chase Charmer
865 Maranta Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
This light and bright Cherry Chase Charmer is ready to move in! It’s tucked into a serene neighborhood at the opening of a friendly cul-de-sac. Enjoy the welcoming vaulted entry, serene backyard and everything in between. The open concept floor plan includes an updated, bright kitchen that is central to the family room and dining room, which flows to the living room. The primary suite has ample storage and a remodeled ensuite bath. The hall bath is remodeled, too. Enjoy your backyard with a covered patio and lawn. Beautiful details including hardwood floors, new carpet, crown molding, skylights and much more!
This location is excellent: close to top schools, great companies, major commute routes, community parks and shopping centers. Highly acclaimed schools* nearby include: Cherry Chase ES, Sunnyvale MS, Homestead HS, Resurrection, St Francis, Challenger, & Stratford.
Andy Sold for: $2,390,000
Ask Price $2,198,000
8.74% Over the Ask Price
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms (remodeled)
- 1,486 sq ft (approx)
- 6,528 sq ft lot (approx)
- Bright kitchen with garden window over sink and skylight
- Family room + kitchen combine to form a mini-great room
- Spacious living / dining room
- Primary bedroom with crown molding, in-ceiling lighting, mirrored closet doors
- Remodeled primary ensuite bathroom
- Remodeled hall bath
- Hardwood and tile floors
- New carpet in living / dining room
- Laundry room with extra storage
- Private 2 car garage
- Vaulted ceilings and skylight in entry hall
Great neighborhood schools* include: Cherry Chase ES, Sunnyvale Middle, and Homestead HS
- Resurrection, St Francis, Challenger, Stratford, and others are close, too
- Easy routes to groceries & restaurants
- Nearby commute routes: HWY 280, 85, Homestead, Mathilda, El Camino, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.