*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Fantastis Opportunity in Los Altos
897 Highlands Cir
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,000,000
Ask Price $ 2,098,000
Welcome to the Highlands of Los Altos. This home on a lushly wooded lot is tucked into a warm and wonderful neighborhood. It’s just outside of the Rancho San Antonio Preserve and is only a few blocks from Montclaire Elementary School.
The flexible and open floorplan enables easy living and entertaining. The inviting living room, complete with dining area, is connected to the kitchen and breakfast nook. A wall of windows to the backyard allows natural light to permeate the living spaces. There are 4 bedrooms plus a zen den attached to the Master Bedroom.
The serene outdoor living space offers a tree surrounded retreat and is great for entertaining. The multitude of mature trees and lush landscaping encompass this lovely retreat. The backyard is the perfect extension for outdoor living and entertaining.
This friendly neighborhood offers highly sought after schools, a fun community feel, and close access to a side entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve, which offers about 4,000 acres of nature and open space (including Deer Hollow Farm).
- 4 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Versatile Bonus Room (eg Zen Den)
- Approx. 2,045 sq ft house
- Approx. 12,350 sq ft lot
- Large eat-in kitchen with expanded cabinets and natural stone counters
- Light & bright living spaces with high ceilings
- Hardwood Floors
- New carpet
- New paint (Interior/Exterior)
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Landscaped front and back yards
- Private & serene indoor/outdoor space includes enough space for eating, relaxing, & entertaining
- Close to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
Close to commute routes: 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Nearby Schools: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St. Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*