*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Impeccable Highlands Home
900 Andover Way
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $3,330,000
11.1% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $2,959,077
Home + 378 SF Loggia
What I love about this 4 bedroom PLUS office home are the picturesque views and extraordinary yet familiar design features. The Sellers spared no expense to make their vision a reality in the Highlands.
The open concept kitchen flows to the family room to form a great room. Retracting the wall of glass sliders merges the great room with the loggia and beautifully landscaped backyard. Alfresco living at its best!
There are 4 bedrooms PLUS a perfect home office / art studio. Other amenities like a master bathroom inspired by Watercourse Way Spa, breathtaking views across the Bay, ample storage (e.g. walk-in pantry), and a mud room between the great room and garage make this home unlike any other.
This home is gracefully situated at the top of the Highlands, known for nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, Pinewood*.
- Large, level lot located at the top of the highly sought after Highlands of Los Altos neighborhood
- 2,677 sq ft home + 378 sq ft loggia on 12,000 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms + office, 2½ custom designed bathrooms
- Custom Glass La Cantina Pocket Doors open the kitchen and great room out to the loggia and backyard – California indoor/outdoor living at its finest.
- Professionally landscaped backyard oasis is level and fully accessible for entertaining and play for both young and young at heart alike. Entertain family, friends and children in the large, private backyard.
- Stunning remodeled kitchen with
- Fusion Quartzite countertops and custom cherry cabinets cabinets.
- Large custom built island with veggie sink that seats four comfortably
- High end stainless steel appliances: Thermador Professional 6-burner gas range, double oven (both with convection), built-in side-by-side refrigerator, Thermador dishwasher.
- Shaws farmhouse sink plus veggie sink on island
- Walk-in pantry
- Living room features a gas fireplace with dazzling glass beads, Fusion Quartzite surround, and Sonos surround sound.
- Master suite includes a remodeled bathroom (inspired by Watercourse Way Spa) with large shower and soaking tub, stunning views across the Bay, built in California Closets cabinetry, and walk-in closet with organizers
- California Closet organizers in all bedrooms.
- Custom bathrooms include Arabascato Orobico marble countertops and Toto toilets.
- Mudroom (between garage and family room) with built-in tall storage cubbies, cabinetry, Fusion Quartzite countertops, and laundry (inside)
- Medallion solid wood doors with Emtek Crystal knobs throughout the house
- Separate office features plenty of light with large windows and a private entrance from the backyard. The sink makes it usable as an art studio, too
- Two zones for the furnace and A/C
- Integrated Sonos audio system in living room, kitchen, family room, and loggia.
- Security system with alarm, monitored by a third party and a Control 4 lighting system that allows for peace of mind during weekend getaways – set the lights to the away mode, and know that it still looks like someone is home!
- Hardwood floors throughout with carpeted stairs for quiet steps.
- Bali Window coverings throughout most of the house
- Two car attached garage
- Gorgeous grounds include 378 sq ft loggia, large lawn, fruit trees (passion fruit, lemon, lime, avocado, apple, and nectarine)
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Minutes to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club.
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*.