- Updated On:
- February 3, 2022
Spacious 5 Bedroom Highlands Home
940 St. Joseph Ave, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Lot Size (SF)
This spacious updated 5 BR home is nestled in the Highlands of Los Altos and is just ~1000 ft from the pristine trails and beauty of the Rancho San Antonio Preserve, which offers ~4000 acres of open space, including Deer Hollow Farm. Being tucked away on a non-thru street in this idyllic neighborhood makes it feel like a retreat from the grind of Silicon Valley.
The updated, light & bright rear facing kitchen includes a Thermador 5 burner range and oven plus an abundance of storage, including pantry cabinets that hold everything! Access the spacious landscaped backyard from the eat-in kitchen and adjacent family room. The large living room offers yet another gathering/entertaining space for this home. An inside laundry room and attached 2 car garage offer ample bonus storage, too.
Popular schools* nearby include Montclaire ES (0.5 mi), Cupertino MS (2.4 mi), Homestead HS (2.6 mi), St Simon (1 mi), and St Francis HS (2.3 mi). Close to easy commute routes Google, Apple, Facebook, etc.
Andy Sold for: $4,090,000
Ask Price $3,498,000
16.92% Over the Ask Price
- Just ~1000 ft from the pristine trails and beauty of the Rancho San Antonio Preserve, which offers ~4000 acres of open space, including Deer Hollow Farm.
- 2,447 sq ft (approx) house
- 10,388 sq ft lot (approx per RealList)
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 ½ bathrooms
- Updated, light & bright rear facing kitchen
- Thermador oven
- Thermador 5 burner range
- Large customized pantry cabinet
- Built-in wine rack cabinetry
- Dining area, complete with additional storage, is adjacent to the kitchen and has patio access, making it perfect for California alfresco living
- Family room features patio access through double sliding doors
- Living room has wood flooring under carpet and a bench window seat overlooking the front yard
- Primary suite with an ensuite bathroom and abundant closet space
- Expansive landscaped backyard retreat with entertainment patio and new verdant lawn
- Recessed lights, built-in storage, and designer features make this a finished home
- Built-in speakers in the dining area, kitchen, primary bedroom, and back patio
(Living and Family Rooms are pre-wired)
- Laundry room with storage
- Electrostatic filter attached to furnace
- Attached 2 car garage with more storage
Wonderful hometown neighborhood with easy commute access. If you like to be outdoors, a neighborhood entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with ~4,000 acres of open space and trails is just down the street. The Los Altos Golf and Country Club and downtown Los Altos are just minutes away, too.
Well balanced, community oriented public schools* include:
- Montclaire ES (0.5 mi) inside the Highlands neighborhood
- Cupertino MS (2.4 mi)
- Homestead HS (2.6mi)
Close to St Simon (1.0 mi), St Francis (2.3 mi), Pinewood (5.8 mi), Los Altos Christian Schools (2.0 mi), etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.