- Updated On:
- May 6, 2021
Auspicious Highlands Home
951 Oxford Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
4 + Office
Lot Size (SF)
What I love here is the unique location. With a terraced knoll in back and the Valley in front, this is a most auspicious location in Los Altos. Don’t be fooled by the map – the backyard evokes hushed serenity. This move-in ready home checks all the boxes: a beautiful kitchen that opens to the backyard, 4 bedrooms including master suites upstairs and on the ground floor, an office for working at home, and views across the Bay.
If you’re seeking soaring ceilings, a bright kitchen, and plenty of space for everyone, this is the home for you. A bonus room is located near the downstairs master suite, so your guests/in-laws can have their own separate living space. Or you could use it as a playroom.
It is situated atop the Highlands neighborhood, known for nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Acclaimed nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, Pinewood*.
Andy Sold for: $3,500,000
1% More than Zillow Estimate
Zillow Estimate: $3,448,783
- Large lot at the top of the Highlands neighborhood
- 3,100 sq ft home, 15,950 sq ft lot (approx) with terraced backyard
- 4 bedrooms plus office, 3½ bathrooms
- Two master suites including one on the ground floor
- Upstairs master suite has a walk-in closet and views across the Bay
- Bonus room across the hall from the downstairs master suite could be used as private living space for guests/in-laws or family room
- Beautiful and bright updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, oven, and dishwasher plus new quartz countertops and stove
- Kitchen opens to the outdoor living space in the backyard to create the perfect indoor-outdoor great room
- Large patio outside of kitchen
- 2 decks in the backyard to take in the views and entertain
- Private walking trail invites adventure and discovery
- Dramatic high ceiling in the spacious living room
- Whole house air conditioning, hardwood floors, double pane windows
- Lush landscaping provides privacy all around
- Large two car attached garage
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Minutes to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
- Highly acclaimed neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.