*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Remodeled Highlands Gem with Spectacular Views
961 Andover Way
Los Altos, CA 94024
Click To Watch Video
Andy Sold for: $2,904,000
Ask Price: $ 2,849,000
2% Over the Ask Price!
This tastefully remodeled, move-in ready home sits atop the desirable Highlands of Los Altos. I love taking in the beautiful views across San Francisco Bay!
Here you’ll find 4 bedrooms with 2½ remodeled bathrooms, and a gourmet eat-in kitchen with lots of storage. The vaulted ceiling in the living/dining room enhances the breathtaking views. There’s even a large family room that can be used as a large home office. The private expansive yards and wrap around deck are perfect for entertaining, playing, or relaxing.
This sought-after Highlands location offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
- 2,407 sq ft home on 11,704 sq ft lot (approx)
- Highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel KitchenAid stove/oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 remodeled bathrooms
- Master bedroom has walk-in closet plus bonus closet.
- Practical floorplan with eat-in kitchen, living – dining room, large family room, etc.
- Hardwood floors, double-paned windows
- Inside laundry room
- Extra deep two car garage with 220 VAC outlet and bonus closet (possible wine storage)
- Gorgeous grounds and wrap around deck enables outdoor living with views across the Bay.
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Just blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*.