- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Click Below To Watch Preview Video
Welcome to a tranquil home tucked into the highly sought Crooked Creek neighborhood in the Highlands of Los Altos. Crooked Creek offers a secluded area that rests in a small dale that is just outside the Rancho San Antonio Preserve and is just a few blocks from Montclaire Elementary School.
The multitude of windows bathe the house in natural light and frame the picturesque orchard and lush surroundings from outside. The flexible floorplan enables easy living and entertaining. The inviting family room, complete with panoramic windows, is connected to the kitchen and eating area.
Three of the bedrooms, including the large master bedroom, are on one side of the house while the fourth bedroom and a full bath are on the other side of the house. It’s ideal for guests or home office.
The serene outdoor living space is appealing and multi-functional. The expansive deck is the perfect extension of outdoor living and entertaining. There’s also a Master Bedroom patio for early morning coffee/tea or relaxing in the evening. The entire back yard is adorned with lush landscaping and a picturesque fruit producing orchard where you can enjoy the spring bloom of a variety of blossoms or pick fresh fruit off the trees–mandarin oranges, blood oranges, regular oranges, lemons, plums, red apples, green apples, pears, and cherries.
This friendly neighborhood offers great well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and close access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve, which offers about 4,000 acres of nature and open space (including Deer Hollow Farm).
Andy Sold for $2,575,000
Ask Price: $2,298,000
12.05% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- 4th bedroom is away from other 3 bedrooms – could be office or guest room because it’s close to full bath #3.
- Approx. 2003 sq ft living area*
- Approx. 11,890 sq ft lot
- Light & bright living spaces
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings in living room
- Kitchen that opens to bright family room with panoramic views of the landscaped backyard
- Private & serene outdoor space includes a large deck for eating, relaxing, & entertaining
- Master bedroom has its own patio for early morning coffee/tea or relaxing in the evening
- A one-of-a-kind private orchard with trees that produce mandarin oranges, blood oranges, regular oranges, lemons, plums, red apples, green apples, pears, and cherries.
- Close to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Close to commute routes: 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High Schools*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools. Living area sq ft based on Seller’s appraisal measurements. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.