- Updated On:
- May 6, 2021
978 Highlands Circle, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
What I love about this large remodeled home is that there is room for everyone! With 6 bedrooms, it’s ideal for living and working from home. The European aesthetic makes it feel like a private villa.
The remodeled kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The peninsula provides additional eating space. There are two master suites. (1) A spacious upstairs master bedroom with ample closet space. (2) A guest suite with a private bathroom on the ground floor. The living and family rooms open to the manicured backyard retreat. The pergola patio, lawn, and pool offer hours of outdoor relaxation.
This home is located in the sought-after Highlands of Los Altos. Here you’ll find friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Offered at: $3,498,000
- 6 bedrooms with two master suites, 4.5 remodeled bathrooms.
- 2,999 sq ft home on 11,832 sq ft lot (approx).
- Upstairs master suite has an attached den area and extra closets.
- Downstairs master suite has a private bathroom with a curbless shower.
- Remodeled kitchen with granite slab countertops and stainless steel appliances. A tiered peninsula provides additional eating space.
- Kitchen is integrated with the living room, dining area, and shaded alfresco patio.
- Light streams in through the bay windows, skylights and a wall of sliding glass leading out to the large private back yard.
- Hardwood floors and double paned windows.
- Inside laundry room for convenience.
- New interior paint throughout.
- Large backyard with pergola covered patio, large lawn, and pool with motorized cover.
- Recently upgrades: air conditioning, sewer line, tankless water heater.
- 2-car attached garage.
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
- Close to neighborhood entrance to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.