- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
The Best of Sunnyvale
1531 Lewiston Dr, Sunnyvale
This beautifully remodeled home is in one of the most friendly and coveted neighborhoods in Sunnyvale. The great room kitchen, which includes a large island, flows seamlessly into the dining, family, and living spaces. The gourmet kitchen includes a Thermador oven, microwave, stove, and dishwasher. The family room, with high ceilings, opens to the landscaped backyard that has a large lawn, Cedarworks play structure, and patio. The side yard was designed to provide extra outdoor living space just outside the kitchen and dining area. It includes a prolific vegetable garden and fruit trees. The 2 remodeled bathrooms complete this move-in ready home.
This home is conveniently located near Serra Park, which provides easy access to sports practices, playground fun, and picnics! West Valley ES, Cupertino MS, and Homestead HS are the most desirable public schools in Sunnyvale. Nearby excellent private schools include Challenger, Stratford, Resurrection, French-American School, and Delor Montessori.
Andy Sold for $2,810,000
Ask Price: $2,498,000
12.49% Over the Ask Price!
- Top public & private schools* nearby: West Valley ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, Challenger, Stratford, Resurrection, French-American School, Delor Montessori, etc.
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms
- ~ 2309 square feet home, ~ 8720 square feet lot
- Beautifully remodeled throughout including kitchen and bathrooms
- Wide open great room kitchen, with large island opens to dining, family, and living spaces
- Thermador oven, microwave, stove, and dishwasher
- Family room has a raised ceiling
- Hardwood (African Acacia) floors in kitchen, dining, and living spaces
- Recent upgrades include central A/C, reverse osmosis drinking water system, new main sewer line, and new main electrical panel
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with Cedarworks play structure
- Large side yard with prolific vegetable garden, blueberry bushes, and fruit trees including a satsuma mandarin tree
- Extra wide paver driveway can accommodate 3 cars off-street plus 2 in the garage
- Super convenient access to Serra Park (playground, sports practices, picnics, etc.)
- Close to Safeway, Starbucks, Zanotto’s, Orchard Supply, Walgreens, restaurants, etc.
- Ideal Bay Area location to commute to Silicon Valley companies (e.g. 1.6 miles to Apple)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.